This is the recipe I go to for delicious and fast chicken thighs! You only need 22 minutes.
No Wait Lao Chicken
- air fryer
- 3 chicken thigh boneless with skin
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp sweet soy sauce
- 3 splashes of fish sauce
- 1 large pinch black pepper
- Grab the boneless chicken thigh with skin (so you don’t need to use extra oil) and mix it with the oyster sauce, sweet soy sauce, fish sauce, and black pepper.
- With an air fryer, place the chicken flat and cook at 400F for 10 minutes then flip and cook another 10 minutes.
- Let the chicken sit 5 minutes then enjoy!