Sticky Rice Waffles
- 3/4 cup Sticky rice flour
- 1/4 cup tapioca starch
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup butterfly pea flower tea or water
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp butter melted
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- In a large bowl, add rice flour, tapioca, sugar, baking powder, salt then whisk.
- Add butterfly pea flower tea, an egg, melted butter then whisk.
- Spray waffle maker with butter. Add a 1/4 cup batter and cook for 2 mins.
- Make syrup in a bowl by adding coconut milk, condensed milk and whisk.